Following are a few playlists I’ve made on Spotify. If you need them on Apple Music, drop me a line and I’ll see if I can get them to you. Then, I selected five diverse podcasts for you to check out when you need a little more mental stimulation added to your Wonderful Mom life.
“Chill” is one of my favorites because it’s just what it’s called. Interesting tunes with a relaxed vibe. The second one, “Wake up, Boys” is great on your way to carpool in the mornings. We lived in Michigan for 6 years and it was really hard to get the troops ready for school when is was -10 degrees and snowing. This list is fun and upbeat to start the day on a positive note. The third is a compilation of classical choices. Some you’ll recognize, some you might not. “Badass” is what it’s called, although I guess this list is pretty subjective. It’s a playlist for the Wonderful Mom Badasses out there but if you’d like to add one, just let me know. I’d be happy, too.
Finally, there are five awesome podcasts:
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- Ologies with Alie Ward
- The Middle Finger Project with Ash Ambridge
- Scary Mommy Speaks
#5 – Robert Jacobi on Why He’s Putting Gutenberg First – WP Tavern
- #5 – Robert Jacobi on Why He’s Putting Gutenberg First
- #4 – Dan Maby on the Importance of the WordPress Community
- #3 – Benjamin Intal on Why He’s Betting His Business on Blocks
- #2 – Anne McCarthy on How Full Site Editing Will Impact WordPress
- #1 – Josepha Haden Chomphosy on the Past, Present, and Future of WordPress